Below you can submit a prayer request and our team of prayer warriors, and listeners who are passionate about others, will make sure to lift you up in prayer! Every prayer request that is submitted will be seen and prayed for by our team, even if you choose for it not to appear on the prayer wall.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall, "Dear God. . . .", using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my MIL who is dying of stage 5 kidney failure. I pray she goes Home peacefully. Also, ty for ur prayers for my husband during this difficult time. It’s been a stressful 2 years with his moms health. My brother - unspoken prayer request. Ty so much.
Dear father in heaven,
Last year and half I have struggled with my faith due to all the events that’s going on with my life and my kids. But these last couple months, I have been trying to restore my faith and put you in my heart. With everything that’s going on with my family, I feel like I am being punish. I ask of you father to watch over and bless my son. His father death over memorial weekend this year was hard. He has mixed himself up with bad friends that he got another charge. He doesn’t deserve to go to juvenile detention again because he was misguided. Please guide him down the right path and don’t let him get punished. Please help him heal and give him strength. Please show him that he needs you in his life and that he is forgiven. Amen.
Please pray for my son.
Praying for a baby. Husband and I praying for one child.
My daughter has always been strongwilled but it has become much more than that. our relationship is a disaster. I pray for peace but our lives are far from that right now.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
I am at a crossroads in my life in every aspect (career, relationship and spiritually). I just turned 50 and now more than ever I realize I am not living authentically. Through prayer, I am starting to see new horizons and possibilities, and a chance to live a fulfilled life and bear fruit for our Lord. The thing is, I am scared about all of these possible changes. Afraid of leaving old things behind and the risk of stepping forward through a new door. I am afraid of ending up alone, of failing and never finding myself.
I have a wonderful new career opportunity, and the company will be deciding soon on my candidacy. This could be the big change I am needing. The place I am at now is slowly killing my spirit.
Please pray that I find peace, guidance and faith. Please pray for this new opportunity for me.
Praying for a miracle blessing for immediate local low cost housing and potential roommate needs for Leland so he will have a place to reside. Praying for friends and family to reach out to him and help in his time of need. Praying for Gods financial blessings and favor upon him today.
Pray my mother's blood sugar level is normal and for her to be healed of type 2 diabetes. Also, pray she has no side effects from medication, has no problems with her back, handles stress well and has normal blood pressure.
I’ve struggled with depression and anxiety almost all of my adulthood. I am a Christian, Jesus is my Savior. I have a supportive husband and my family is pretty close. So why, you may think, am I depressed? I’ve tried to explain it to others that it feels like a cancer of the soul. Like someone I love has died, again and again. I’ve tried all kinds of meds and treatments. I feel like there’s nothing to live for a lot of times. Except I know there is. Sorry this was so long. Thanks for your prayers. ️
My Daddy died yesterday. He was only 69. He was a loving man that worked for over 30 years at Mary Washington Hospital in the radiology department. I miss him tremendously. My mom needs prayer too. In 7 days they would have celebrated 46 years of marriage