Below you can submit a prayer request and our team of prayer warriors, and listeners who are passionate about others, will make sure to lift you up in prayer! Every prayer request that is submitted will be seen and prayed for by our team, even if you choose for it not to appear on the prayer wall.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall, "Dear God. . . .", using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Dear PER family,
I need a great deal of prayers. I found out Tuesday, that as of July 9th I will become unemployed. I have been with the organization since 1989.
I am 58 years old with a chronic illness. I am feeling like I was hit by a bus. I have no idea what God's plan and purposes are for all of this. I worked with older adults and program planning.
Thank you for the PER radio station and the listening family,
God bless and Happy Father's Day to all the Dad that may read this.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
I need help dealing with depression. I don’t have the joy of Christ. I don’t ave a good prayer life or relationship with Christ. Please pray for me!!!
Pray for my sister Debbie she has breast Cancer. she went through imoChemo. has to go every 3week for 6month. Hope get cancer gone. she had cut her hair off, it was falling out. may god be with her through the time
I am requesting prayer after a miscarriage. I did not realize that I was pregnant and miscarried at about 12 weeks on March 20 during the pandemic and continued health issues this country is facing. I am 49 which is older and not sure how to process all of this, I did not even believe it was possible. I went to the doctor for a follow up and my ultrasound was never read by the radiologist, the study was just archived which makes me feel worse.
Please, please pray for a dear sweet Christian couple who lost their 2 year old son in a campground accident this morning
Please pray for me 2 leave my brother(to not live with him) for my own new working car!
My name is Jesu and I'm from India.i need a job.. please pray for me.
I begging and believing God will provide a breakthrough in this relationship. I believe we’re on the path to marriage that I’ve been praying for daily. I’ve seen steady growth. God has directed our path and opened my eyes to so many things within myself and my approach that I’ve been praying about daily and working on. I’ve seen so much positive development. I believe God has been guiding my heart and mind. All this makes me especially confused at the division we’ve experienced recently. I feel lost and confused. I’ve questioned myself and even God. But I know this is part of His plan. I believe that we will be lifted far above the deception and confusion that has come between us. In His name I pray. I also want to uplift mine and his families as we both have Situations we’re dealing with. Amen.
Prayers for my father. Had asked for prayers for a good checkup and God answered that with a great one. Just one one request for him. He needs to have a chest xray..he has a cough.. my concern is he has been a farmer most of his life so he has been exposed to lot of dust, hay dust etc. . So please pray that this chest xray shows nothing concerning .Thank you