Below you can submit a prayer request and our team of prayer warriors, and listeners who are passionate about others, will make sure to lift you up in prayer! Every prayer request that is submitted will be seen and prayed for by our team, even if you choose for it not to appear on the prayer wall.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall, "Dear God. . . .", using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for mercy. Thank you
Please pray for Jamie and Chris she has been laboring 29 hours to welcome their little Girl Cassandra. Please pray for her safe arrival, that Jamie's laboring will be over soon and they can welcome her into the world.
Pray for Healthy baby and Mom.
Praying for Kelsey to be blessed by God this year to meet a like minded, young adult Christian male under 30 who loves the Lord. Praying for friendship, companionship and future marriage and children Praying God blesses her with a Godly, loving and caring relationship with a Christian young adult male seeking the same.
Please pray for my son to feel God's presence, seek Him, follow Him, be protected and healed, to know truth and be whole and healthy. Please also pray for reconciliation between my son and I and his family. Thank you and God bless!
Praying for Dearin's heart to be softened with forgiveness, compassion and love for Leland, and for him to reach out, communicate and reconnect with his son. Praying for restoration and reconciliation of their father son relationship and for our family unit to be made whole.
Praying for employment and housing breakthroughs, and Gods favor and blessings to be upon Leland. Praying he will be surrounded by Godly mentors, friends and family who will extend love, encouragement and support to help him positively move forward in life. Praying for reconciliation between him and his dad and their relationship to be restored whole.
Hi my brothers and sisters at WPER!Please say a prayer for me i am saved yet homeless at 74 sleeping under a highway bridge i never dreamed things would end like this!The worst part is so many many people have it much worse!GOD richly bless you brother Danny 3/20/21
Praying for Kelsey to be blessed by God this year to meet a like minded, young adult Christian male under 30 who loves the Lord. Praying for friendship, companionship and future marriage and family. Praying God blesses her with the a Godly, loving and caring relationship with a Christian young adult male seeking the same.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Our mother is nearing the end of her life and we are asking for her to have a peaceful transition.