Below you can submit a prayer request and our team of prayer warriors, and listeners who are passionate about others, will make sure to lift you up in prayer! Every prayer request that is submitted will be seen and prayed for by our team, even if you choose for it not to appear on the prayer wall.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall, "Dear God. . . .", using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My brother, Buddy, has been in the hospital since April 3rd on a ventilator. While it is not COVID-19 related it is still devastating to our family. Today he was diagnosed with pneumonia. This is a huge setback for him medically. He and my mother both are suffering emotionally with the fact that there has been no visitation due to COVID-19. My mother is 85 and not in the best of health herself. Please pray for a miracle for my brother to be healed and come home. This has been a long journey for him. I am extremely worried for him and my mother both. I truly appreciate each of you. God bless each and everyone of you.
I want to pray for my nephew, my sister and her husband. Praying Romans 8:28 that God will make something good from the bad.
Heavenly father forgive all our sins me-husband-daughter. Shower YOUR blessings of grace-mercy- knowledge-wisdom-good health-protection-peace-love-joy on my daughter. Touch-heal her mind-body-soul completely. Provide all her needs. Help her in study-exam – guide her. Take away all her worries. THANK YOU father for YOUR mercy-grace on me. Touch- heal my mind-body-soul. Provide me best job in YOUR name. Destroy all evil plans against us. Protect us from all evil-illness-infection. THANK YOU for everything. IJN Amen
Please pray for my mom, Brenda, for her living situation. She has an opportunity to be blessed in a huge way. Thank you!!
Please join me in prayer for my husband. He took a fall, and has a very important doctors appointment on Friday in reference to his injured ankle. I know God is able!
For Connor. Would appreciate prayer for a sweet, kind guy who’s lost his way. I pray that he’ll find his way back to how he was raised and that he’ll become the man Jesus created him to be. That he’ll pursue God’s plan instead of his own worldly one. Thank you so much!
I am in desperate need of prayer. I have been having such brain fog and had a major panic attack and anxiety over the weekend. I still cannot focus and feel so lost. I was doing so well and I am not sure what caused it. Please pray my mind clears and I can function again. Thank you so much
My nephew and his wife are looking to sell their house and purchase another house. Pray for their current house to sell and sell quickly. Also, pray they will make a wise decision in their selection of their next home to be purchased and will select a house location that brings them closest to family as is possible.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives hurt me
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy
My heart is breaking and missing my ex fiancé James. I am praying that the woman who is now living with him would leave him. I am praying that our friendship will be restored and that he would come to faith and repentance in Jesus Christ.